Pineapple-Banana Bake with Pecans (serves 8)
- 6 bananas
- 1 20-oz. can pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 tsp. mace
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup pecans coarsely chopped
- 2 2/3 cups vanilla yogurt
- 4 strawberries for garnish
- Pre-heat over to 425 degrees.
- Slice bananas into 1/2″ angled slices and place in a greased 9×9″ baking dish.
- Drain pineapple chunks & arrange over bananas.
- Combine rest of ingredients except for yogurt & strawberries and spoon over the banana/pineapple mix.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until heat through completely.
- Serve in compote dish & top with 1/3 cup yogurt and 1/2 Strawberry.
Tags: banana, dessert, pineapple, pineapple-banana bake, recipes